Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm getting very sleepy...

Hola. Well I just got home from spending the night with Jeff's family while Jeff is at work till 11. He has to work a 2-11 shift 3 days this week. I work about 9:30-5 so I won't get to see him much this week!





Anyways, I don't have much else to report at this time. We purchased our entertainment center on Monday so that is to arrive in 3-4 weeks. Last night we sorted out the office and filing cabinet so that's all done and things are falling into place. We have finished painting the foyer and family room and are still working on our bed and bath but I know its going to look fabulous when it's all done! Here are a couple of pics of the finished blue walls:



Well, its off to bed here shortly. I have a busy day ahead of me of work and then driving back to Carmel to get ready for the birth of Jenny's baby on Thursday! How exciting!!

Goodnight!

No comments: