Friday, August 31, 2007

Chicago here we come!!

So sorry Jeff and I haven't had much time to report anything these days. Its a busy time, let me tell you. I did want to let everyone know that we are leaving here in about 3 hours to go to Shaumburg/Chicago for the weekend! Our first vacation together, yay! (besides the honeymoon) I suprised Jeff with Cubs tickets about a week ago as an early birthday present. I knew we were taking a trip to IKEA sometime this month and found out there was a game this weekend and my boss had tickets so figured it was the perfect opportunity to suprise Jeff. He's talked about wanting to go to Wrigley ever since I met him, and since in October when his birthday rolls around, there are no baseball games left, I figured we'd just go now! So anyways we are really excited and know we will have a great time. We're also going to try to get to the Navy Pier after the game tomorrow since Jeff hasn't been their either.

So expect a full report and new photos sometime fairly soon.

TTFN!

Sarah

P.S. Alexis, I will miss you SOOO much!!! Have a safe trip tomorrow. love you!

No comments: