Monday, August 13, 2007

Baby pictures are posted!

Hello again!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my new neice Camryn's photos are posted on our photo website where you will see the link to the left. There are also a few of Drue, my other neice, being a cutey at 4 months old. Nothing like going from having 2 sisters to 2 sisters with baby girls in a matter of 4 months! I love them all so much. Now if I just wasn't living so far away....

The past weekend was great with getting to meet Camyrn Bailey and seeing all of my family and a few friends again. I didn't want to leave! Jeff was so cute with the babies, he makes a great uncle (and of course I know he will make a great Dad one day!). Jenny, I will come visit you as much as I can so that I don't miss out on the first few months of Camyrn's life. Just thinking about it all makes me teary, I am so happy for you!

Well, Jeff and I are in the middle of painting our bedroom and bathroom before he heads off to work here in a couple of hours so I better get going. Enjoy the new baby photos!

Love,Sarah

No comments: