Monday, October 8, 2007

Go Colts!

So I think the Colts are going to win another Superbowl, what about you? 5 - 0 right now! Jeff and I had an added bonus of a cheerleader yesterday with my neice Drue at our house dressed in her Colts attire. She was so cute!

Not much to report except that I am very excited to say all of the new lighting fixtures in our house are now finished being switched out and/or put up, all thanks to my bro-in-law ANDY! Thankyou so much Andy. It was a lot of hard work! So everyone will have to come check out the good job, it makes the house look more updated and nice. The weekend was fun with Andy, Kelly, and Drue visiting. I didn't want them to leave. We showed them around Jeff's work (Sweetwater) and saw the progress on their new building. The studio guys are the last guys to move over, and are scheduled to move in late December. I've got some photos up of the new place so check them out!

Alright well thats it for now. I'm going to try and enjoy the 90 degree weather (ha) for one last time... the high is only 52 in 2 days! ahhh.

Love,

Sarah

No comments: